Self-Employment Income Support Scheme Grant (SEISS)
For latest updates please visit GOV UK using the link below.
Who can claim?
If you are a self-employed individual or a member of a partnership and have been severely impacted by coronavirus, then please see below for more information about the fifth Self-Employed Income Support Scheme grant (SEISS).
Please note, the grant is subject to eligibility. You can still claim the fifth grant even if previous grants were not claimed.
What you need to know:
To be able to claim the fifth grant you must make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The taxpayer must have submitted their 2019/20 self assessment tax return by March 2021.
- Traded in the tax years 2019/20 and 2020/21
- Currently trading but is impacted by reduced trading / temporarily unable to trade due to coronavirus
- Intends to continue trading
- Reasonably believes there will be a significant reduction in their trading profits
The taxpayer's trading profits must be more more than £50,000 and at least half of their total income in the tax year 2019/20.
THE DEADLINE TO CLAIM THE FIFTH GRANT IS ON OR BEFORE 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
For more information regarding the SEISS Grant and how to claim. Please visit: